FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Small business WIRE)–Gals in Technological innovation (WIT), the leading business contributing to the success of professional girls in the Washington, D.C. place know-how community now announced the finalists for the 23rd Once-a-year Management Awards. This yearly awards software identifies, acknowledges and celebrates woman industry experts who are leaders in the technologies discipline and convey a one of a kind vision and expertise to the business.
The finalists for the 23rd Once-a-year Gals in Technological know-how Leadership Awards are
Corporate Big-Current market Sector
- Jessica Hunter – Akima, LLC (Technological Answers & Solutions Team)
- Elizabeth Porter – Elides
- Teresa Weipert – Maximus Federal
Company Mid-Market Sector
- Deepti Malhotra – VMD Corp.
- Leslie Minnix-Wolfe – ScienceLogic
- Sheetal Rawat – SWIFT (Society for Around the world Interbank Monetary Telecommunication)
Govt and Defense
- Frederica Darema – Unbiased Expert
- Maria Roat – Executive Office environment of the President, Business of the President, Place of work of Management and Funds
Non-Earnings and Academia
- LaTosha Hopkins – John Hopkins College, Beliefs Institute
- Anisah Kabli – AVIXA
- Tami Levin – American Affiliation of Health-related Schools (AAMC)
- AnnElizabeth Konkel – Without a doubt
- Jessica Maloney – Sev1Tech, LLC
- Jennifer Poe – GDIT (Typical Dynamics Information and facts Technology)
- Mia Wilcox – Merrit Team
- Alba Aleman – Citizant, Inc.
- Julie Sciullo – Affiliation Analytics
- Margaete Zeimer – Sine Nomine Associates, Inc.
- Maureen Cannon – ScienceLogic
- Maryam Faiz – CloudBolt Program
- Ruth Lampkin – GDIT (Normal Dynamics Information Know-how)
- Seema Ashraf – Fannie Mae
- Amber Inexperienced – BITHGROUP Systems
- Azita Kaovasia – Leidos
- Sue (Susette) Rego – General Dynamics Mission Methods
“With the existing uncertainties in this pandemic surroundings wherever females have been considerably impacted, it is important we understand these woman leaders in the DMV who have not only established to be a incredible results in their area, but have given again to their communities and influenced the upcoming technology,” claimed Cristine Gollayan, president of WIT. “These women make such significant impacts in their roles for their businesses, for the life of many others, and for these who will wander soon after them. We are psyched to deliver focus to their do the job and acknowledge them for their achievements.”
WIT will announce the winners at the Leadership Awards Gala on Thursday, Could 12, 2022. For information about sponsorship packages and to order tables or individual tickets, make sure you stop by https://www.womenintechnology.org/management-awards and follow us on Twitter: @WITWomen, #WITLA2022.
About Women in Technologies
Girls in Technological innovation (WIT) is a not-for-gain business with the mission of advancing women of all ages in technological innovation — from the classroom to the boardroom. With additional than 1,000 customers in the Washington, D.C. place, WIT fulfills its vision by giving management advancement, technologies schooling, networking, and mentoring possibilities for women at all amounts of their professions and for ladies intrigued in STEM. For much more information and facts, remember to go to: womenintechnology.org or join with us via Fb, LinkedIn or Twitter (@WITWomen).